Need for Speed SHIFT
Released in 2009 as one of three Need for Speed titles, Need for Speed: Shift is a significant departure from previous Need for Speed titles. Developed by Slightly Mad Studios, Shift is rumored to focus more on simulation racing than the arcade racing of previous titles and placing heavy emphasis on simulating the driver experience rather than style. Need for Speed: Shift is being described as a racing game built by racers for racers.
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Dates: Fall 2009
- Available on: XBOX 360™, PlayStation3®, Playstation® Portable, and PC-DVD
- Interior View: Featuring detailed and fully functional cockpit that is also customizable.
- Realistic Physics Engine
- Damage Model
- Full Replay Mode
- Visual and Performance Customization
- 16 car races
- Real world tracks
- Audi RS4
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Pagani Zonda F
- Porsche 911 GT2
- Shelby Mustang Terlingua
- Nissan Siliva S14 (1994)
- Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR (1969)
NOTE: Cars in bold have been confirmed by EA.
NOTE: These images and screenshots have been obtained from Electronic Arts and other sources. The identities of the other souces are watermarked on the images themselves.